Saturday 29 October 2016

"Medicine" A dance film - Entertainment

"Medicine" is the very first dance film that I have ever watched, instantly it made me fall in love with this form of entertainment. The short film tells a love story that is tangled in addiction, all of this is stunningly portrayed in an amazingly choreographed dance. The dance performance shows the consequences of a lover who is struggling with her partners disease and the person he once was, only to succumb to his addiction and dive head first into his addiction. The film successfully captivated me and sparked many emotions. The beauty of this form of art is truly wonderful. The haunting yet beautiful song that accompanied the dance "Medicine" was by a french artist know as "Daughter" . The dance was choreographed by Zack Benitez and was filmed in Paris June 2015. If like me you had never watch a dance film before I definitely recommend you check out "Medicine".  

No comments:

Post a Comment