Monday 17 October 2016

Organ Donors - Print Advertisement

I stumbled across this lovely piece of print advertisement about becoming an Organ Donor. This advertisement was created by BBDO Agency, a worldwide advertising agency with a headquarter in New York. I love this print design as it cleverly shows  how thankful people are for organ donors as they allow them to continue living. I thought it was really lovely how they show that the organ donor may no longer be alive but they are helping someone else have the opportunity to continue living through them. This poster really has emotional appeal that shows the appreciation and thankfulness for organ donors. I love the use of a ghostly presence as it shows people how you can help others even though they may not be here anymore. Overall I think this is a beautiful, heartfelt print advertisement, that successfully appeals to all audience, and promote a beautiful message.

No comments:

Post a Comment